Saturday, March 12, 2011

More Political Thuggery

Madison 


The only place in Wisconsin where it's "opposite day" every...single...day.



Sen. Chris Larson, (D-Milwaukee) said the thousands rallying in Madison have another alternative to continue their opposition: recalls.
“A lot of the people shut out of the process in the last two weeks will be heard," Larson said. "They’ll be trading in those rally signs for clipboards as the recall efforts heat up.”

News flash for Larson:  THEY WERE SHUT OUT OF THE PROCESS BECAUSE YOU FLED THE STATE!

From Kathleen Vinehout:  ....consumer actions may be a better option in continuing the fight against the Republican budget proposals.
"People we’re up against care about money and are very greedy," Vinehout said. "Look at the companies and products these people manufacture.  When I buy something, I make my vote known."

Private-sector union members take note.  If your employer supported Scott Walker, the Democrats are more than happy to sacrifice you for their gain.  I don't really care if you vote Republican and I understand where my friends in the union may not want to, but Democrats are definitely NOT your friend.

No comments: