- Jill apparently believes it's ok for senior citizen taxpayers to be (metaphorically, of course) gang-raped by public sector and teacher unions, but don't touch that Seniorcare. I wonder if she considered they may be better able to afford healthcare if they weren't taxed to death?
- The attempts to bring government spending under control is met with cries of "extremism". Harry Ried claims the TEA Party owns Congressional Republicans (we should be so lucky). But for some reason, they think it's ok to be bought and paid for by unions, environmental extremists, anti-war extremists, anarchists, Socialists and CPUSA.
- Bush was bad for going after Saddam in Iraq. It was a "War for Oil". The evil Bush-Cheney-Rove-Halliburton-Big Oil conspiracy. An "Illegal War". But Obama violates the War Powers Act and enters into combat with Libya and the Left is silent.
- A Conservative judge overturning a law violating the 2nd Amendment is "an activist judge" to the Left, but a Leftist judge who makes s#it up like a right to an abortion? Not so much.
- TEA Party Activists are branded as racist with no evidence, but the nearly all white union protests in Madison get no such branding.
- Union thuggery and extortion against small business in Wisconsin gets almost no play in the press.
I shouldn't be amazed.