Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Stop Me Before I Talk Again

The Beer: The Amber Ale is bottled and aging. A taste over the weekend tells me this will be pretty good. I've taken to straining the wert (pronounced wort) into the primary. I seem to lose some hop aroma that way.

The Bicycle: Early season rides are often the worst. Weight gain and fitness loss from the off-season, coupled with "cooler near the Lake" can make for an unpleasant experience.

The VRWC: Can this administration just shut up for once? The market was up nearly 150 points yesterday. The the President started ripping AIG. Market ended down slightly. Coincidence? Maybe. But multiple coincidences mark a trend.

Speaking of AIG, I'd like to know who got bonuses and for what. If the bonuses are legitimate for people who performed well in the money-making part of the business, they should be paid.

No comments: