Friday, January 30, 2009

H/T to my friend MPB and I will quote him:

My gosh, they’re absolutely brilliant, these bureaucrats! My question is, if we’ll never be able to figure out the cause-and-effect, then how did we ever claim in the first place that this plan was the answer??!!!! If I pulled something like that on my job, I’d be fired in a minute, yet we’re talking about billions and billions of dollars of OUR MONEY. And just NOW they’re realizing that they need to do a better job of accounting for how the money is spent? And we need to hire more government workers to accomplish this oversight? I have stronger words than I’m able to put down here for the people who are supposed to be protecting our interests. People ought to be outraged. I know I sure am!

Said better than I could.

No comments: