Saturday, November 22, 2008

Skeptical Science

Skepticalscience.com has named me "Skeptic of the Week". It doesn't appear to be a good thing. See, skepticalscience is a "skeptic-skeptic". That is, they are skeptical of Global Warming Skeptics. But I say, "Good". I don't want anyone to drink my kool-aid any more than I want them to drink the Global Warming kool-aid. My point is now, and always has been question everything you are told by government and media. There is always an agenda. Sometimes that agenda is for good, sometimes bad, but it's almost always propaganda. Somebody is selling something. Look at the evidence critically and locate multiple sources. Then make a decision on what you believe. If you choose to believe the Anthropogenic Global Warming theory, good for you. You did your homework first.

No comments: