Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Kind of a Long Time

Marooned indicated he has been on Blogspot for 5 years now and I though, "How long have I been doing this?"

I've been here since 2008, but before that, I was at Xanga. My oldest post is from 2005, but from the sound of it, I had been posting longer.  It is mostly the same type of stuff I post here.  Before blogging, it was "letters to the editor"; I've written zillions.  I was Conservative LONG before it was cool.  I've been spouting my opinion to the unwilling masses since I was a teenager.  I was characterized as a kook, a hater, and all the other accusations you see thrown at anyone on the Right now.  I guess I'm fairly impervious to it and have no problem responding in kind.  I got  tired of being bullied a long time  ago.

So there it is and here I sit.

No comments: