Saturday, January 16, 2010

Faint Praise


I'm surprised they sent anyone.

Tea Party members organized a "Bonfire Tea Party." Party members said thousands of people attended the event.

I suppose there were 2000-3000, but it was difficult to tell. I can tell you for certain there were hundreds of vehicles carrying people to the rally.

Here is the faint praise part:

Rallies like this have been held across the country in the past year or so.

I think it is safe to argue that these rallies are the most important grassroots movement of my lifetime. They are about to radically alter the political landscape - possibly for a very long time. Largely because of this movement, the Bluest of Blue States may very well elect a Republican to a seat held by one Democrat since 1962.

The Obamastream media thinks if they ignore us, we will go away. I got a few thousand really cold folks in Racine who would differ.

No comments: