Saturday, December 18, 2010

NAGs With Hooters

The Beer:  After Christmas, I will be getting the hardware I need to start all-grain brewing.  First up will probably be an easy Pale Ale.  But I also want to brew up a Bad Santa for next year.


The Bicycle:  I am taking my Trek Singletrak apart and cleaning it up for next spring.  I'm finding it's not that difficult.


The VRWC:


H/T: JACG.


In the category of Saturday Silliness, The National Association of Gals (NAG) has filed a complaint with Orange County officials, alleging two local Hooters restaurants exposed children to sexual entertainment.


This is nothing more than an attempt by the NAGs to stay relevant.  It isn't working.  They look laughable.  And that is what we should do.  Laugh at them.  


So share this with your friends, neighbors and acquaintances.  Right now, we all need a good laugh.

No comments: