Saturday, November 14, 2009

Debate and Drones

The Beer: I went to the Grand Opening Weekend of the new Northern Brewer Store in Metro Milwaukee. A little pricey, but the service was really great. I bought a new kettle (7-1/2 gal.), a kegging setup and a kit for Jamil's Evil Twin. Something of an amber ale. I've never had, but always willing.

The Bicycle: The bicycles are hung up in the workshop, waiting for me to clean and otherwise maintain them. My elbows are doing well and waiting for Spring.

The VRWC: Debate? Let me get this straight....there is little debate over the takeover of 1/6 of the economy, no debate regarding (alleged) Climate Change and no debate over trillions of dollars in debt. But we need to debate who is selected how for a Predator Drone? Pretty sure we don't debate any other targets....... Just sayin'.

No comments: