Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bills of Goods

The Beer: I've been drinking the Lawnmower, which my wife thinks is the best ever.

The Bicycle: It's getting chilly. And dark. It's time to maintain the bikes and dream about warmer weather.

The VRWC: Looks like we've been sold a bill of goods.

Not to be confused with this bill of goods. This piece hits the proverbial nail. I'm done bailing people out of bad decisions because we "feel" sorry for them. Looks like I'm not the only one. The taxpayers are going to take it the shorts regardless, so let's share the love here. Why would we want to give money back to the same people responsible for this mess. And now I hear that Barney Frank wanted to give a "slush fund" to "community organizing groups" like ACORN. Are ya freakin' kiddin' me? I'm beyond upset over this. Oh...and the bill increased the debt ceiling to $1.3 trillion. That tells me they don't think the $700 billion is enough.

No comments: