Sunday, October 31, 2010

Interesting Email from OFA

I just received an email from our friends at Organizing for America. I'd love to know where they bought my email address.



Organizing for America
Friend --

It's important that we know when you plan to cast your ballot Tuesday so we can make smart decisions about who to call and which doors to knock.

And if you make a plan and let us know today, we'll send you a reminder and help you stick with it, even if you end up running late or are busier than you expected.

Where will you be before you head to the polls? What will you be up to? And most importantly: When are you planning to vote on Election Day?

When will you vote?Before 11:00 a.m.Between 11:00 and 2:00Between 2:00 and 5:00 p.m.After 5:00 p.m.I already voted

http://my.barackobama.com/PlanYourVote

Thanks,

Organizing for America




Paid for by Organizing for America, a project of the Democratic National Committee -- 430 South Capitol Street SE, Washington, D.C. 20003. This communication is not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

This email was sent to: soliver571@gmail.com

Update Address / Email | Unsubscribe



I never subscribed to OFA. Never even close. Excuse me if I think something nefarious is afoot.

2 comments:

Dad29 said...

Vacant house = burglary opportunity.

Mike B. said...

Good grief, are they THAT desperate? (Oh wait, yes they are).

Seriously though, they're walking right up to that line where ACORN takes over and casts their vote for them. The whole thing is pretty creepy and rotten to the core.