Saturday, October 31, 2009

Healthscare Halloween

Yes,the dems miscalculated, but not the way it seems to Robert Robb.

Democrats are motivated by a sincere and deep desire to extend coverage to those without it and provide all Americans with much greater health care security.

No, they aren't. Look, I can't with any certainty say what is in someone's heart. But what I can do is look at the evidence. The Leftists want to ramrod a 1900-page bill through the House in a week. If they really wanted what is claimed above, there would be a deliberative process that would take the remainder of the session with nothing happening until all parties had a chance to give their side of the story.

I suspect Jill will think differently, but I believe the Leftists are putting together a self-fulfilling prophesy. They think the "evil" doctors, hospitals, drug companies, GOP and Right Wing Bloggers (oh and FOX News, Rush Limbaugh, et al) will attempt to prevent any change in the system in the name of "evil" profit. Consequently, they feel the need to rush a bill through before wee can gather our Dark Forces.

BUT...in rushing the bill through, I have to look and say, "What's are you hiding"? And since I don't have a staff of interns to read it over for me, I won't get it read in the requisite period, so I'm going to marshall the Dark Forces to stop it.

Note to the Left: Consider Republican proposals, take some time to deliberate, TORT REFORM and quit demonizing. That will help fix the problem. Otherwise, you're just makin' it worse.

No comments: