Sunday, June 28, 2009

Maybe Uncontrolled Spending?

The Beer: Time to get more ingredients. I'd like to brew up a Blonde Ale and something else, but I don't know what. Feel free to suggest.

The Bicycle: River Valley Ride in Newburg today. Riding with a (Conservative) friend and his (Conservative) friend. I will make my views known amongst the Lefties. Last time I rode this, every freakin' Leftist and his brother was there. The Lefties have no problem spewing their hate for us on the Right, so I would think they would have no problem hearing from me, right? I said, "RIGHT"?!?!?!?

The VRWC: Of course it's the tax end and not the spending end. Why, government should have the ability to tax you into oblivion without any push-back at all.

Oh, and make sure the hit-piece has the required anecdotal sob-stories.

See, it's not the spending, you big, mean, selfish anti-taxers.

No comments: