The Bicycle: I'm having some ankle problems that are going to suspend any riding for the forseeable future.
The VRWC: Questions everyone should be asking, but the MSM won't:
- If Sarah Palin is not qualified by experience to be Vice-President, how is Barak Obama qualified by experience to be President?
- What is the relationship between ACORN and the Obama campaign?
- Who is funding ACORN's voter registration program?
- Why does any mention of ACORN and their relationship to vote fraud in Milwaukee (and nationwide) only rate a page 6 column in the Milwaukee paper?
- Why is it not ok for Sarah Palin to fire a state trooper who is not (allegedly) a very nice person? He's a guy who (again, allegedly) tased his own child. What am I missing here?
- What is the relationship between Bill Ayres and Barak Obama? How would the MSM treat a similar relationship between John McCain and a member of a far Right revolutionary group?
- What is the relationship between Tony Rezko and Barak Obama?
- Why is it racist to vote against Barak Obama if one disagrees with his policies?
Throw more down if you got 'em.