Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Difference

The Beer: The Pale Ale continues to ferment nicely.

The Bicycle: A beautiful day for cycling. 70 degrees (F for my non-US friends). Sunny. Nice change from freezing my "como-say-yammas" off.

The VRWC: Here's where we can define ourselves. I don't like Ted Kennedy. Never have. He is culpable for the death of Mary Jo Kopechne and was given a pass by everyone. He's a big time Lefty and stabbed the President in the back when the President tried to make nice. That said, I do not wish a malignant brain tumor on anyone. I won't dance in the streets over his demise and I'm certainly not saying he deserved it. I respect the Office of US Senator too much. Now, consider if President Bush had a malignant brain tumor and the response from the Left. Need I say more?

No comments: