Sunday, December 28, 2014

I Just Experienced the Entitled, Morally Superior, Suicidally Anti-White, 20-Something College Student

The Beer:  I am drinking an Arrogant Bastard Ale...because I really need it.

I don't even know where to go here.

My son doesn't particularly care for me.  I get it.  I fully understand why he doesn't and accept the responsibility.

My girlfriend's son, on the other hand, is a different story.  She became pregnant at 25 and the father denied it.  She didn't ask for anything and raised the son on her own.  While they did not have much, he did not want and she gave him everything she could - especially her time.  Ten years later, she married.  Her husband turned out to be emotionally abusive to both her and him.  There was another son who is now 11.  A few years ago, she got out with little, but her brains and a job.  The older son has been able to go to college where he has become an arrogant, entitled, morally superior prick.  Had he been my son, I would have slapped him for being disrespectful and dismissive of his mother.  I don't really care what he thinks of me.  Until he treats his mother with respect, I will not have him in our home.

No comments: