Tuesday, April 3, 2012

How I See It

The Beer:  Sinistral Warrior IPA with Houblonmonstre in the fermenter.  I plan to brew something else Friday, just don't know what to call it.

The Bicycle:  Yeah, we're riding....

The VRWC:  I'm not sure where I am going with this one.  I'll start with what I think will happen between now and November.


  • The investigation into the two 'Walker Aides" has been quiet, though the governor has retained legal representation.  The Left sees that as an admission of guilt, I see it as a necessary evil.  I expect between now and June 5, a politically motivated indictment or criminal charge will come down against Walker.  it will be baseless, but the media will run with it....hard.  The lie will work and Walker will be unseated.  in addition, the down-ballot recallees will be defeated as well.  The governorship and Senate will return to the Democrats.
  • The table is already being set for November.  The GOP "War on Women", "racism" in the form of George Zimmermann, the de-legitimizing of the Supreme Court will all play in Obama's favor enough that he gets re-elected.  If he is not and the vote is close, he is setting the table to de-legitimize the election by sending his DOJ henchmen to "observe" elections in states with voter id and swing states.  I fear this election will end up in court and make Bush v. Gore look tame.  I expect there will be intimidation at the polls and, if Obama loses, violence in the streets.  It will be widespread.
I fear the Republic will end not with a whimper, but with the bang of guns.  

Sorry to be so pessimistic tonight.

2 comments:

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Gloomy outlook. Too bad I can envision it too.

Beer, Bicycles and the VRWC said...

Many of us see it,but too many do not.