Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Snitch Culture

 The Beer:  Houblonmonstre is a beer I brewed a few years ago.  I want to brew it again.

The Bicycle:  The foot continues to improve.  I hope there is a time soon when I can get back up on the bike.

The VRWC:  Well looky here.  My very own Republican Senator is more than happy to stomp on Constitutional and Civil Liberties.  Things continue to get worse.  Did Trump supporters really intend to overthrow the government?  No.  If they did, it would have happened.  Did Trump supporters intend to send a message?  Probably.  Congress needs a "message".  Their continual usurpation of the rights of citizens is not acceptable.  The fence around the Capitol is unacceptable.  Troops in DC ostensibly "guarding" the government is unacceptable.  We either have a free and open society or we don't.

No comments: